Monday, September 17, 2012

Golden Smokey Eye

Ladies...

Two words for you... Smokey Eyes. EVERY girl needs to master the Smokey Eye. The problem is, not everyone likes the super dark, almost black version. It doesn't work for everyone. And that's ok!
Let me introduce you to a new, fresh way to update your smoked eye... it's called a Golden Smokey Eye and it's seriously so super easy!

Just follow the simple steps below and keep these tips in mind:

*Don't use shadow on your brow bone, right under your eyebrow. If anything, use your foundation powder to highlight your brow bone. A smokey eye can go from Fab to Drag in a matter of one foul brush stroke.
*Clean up your eyebrows. Tonight, your eyes are the center of attention. Let's make sure they don't embarrass themselves.
*BLEND BLEND BLEND.... That's your Smokey Eye Mantra.

For my colors I used Mac Charcoal as the dark color, and for the Gold I use Mac Woodwinked. I used waterproof Black eyeliner, and just Mascara! That's it!

If you have any questions, you can find me at http://www.facebook.com/WinkEyelashesbyMoMo

xoxo,

MoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment